2010. január 7., csütörtök

Day 307 - The start of a new Decade! :D

All right, I know it's been a WHILE since the last update here :) But always keep in mind that I stated it quite clearly that I AM NOT A BLOGGER! :D

So it's a new year and also a new decade! :D Everyone says that 2010 can only be better than 2009 was... well we'll see (especially if I think about the upcoming elections at Hungary). One thing for sure... I have great plans for this year.

But before going into the plans and hopes let's see what happened since my last post (TBH I had to check what and when was that :D to quote Moroes ~ "Now, where was I?... Oh yes...") :)

Sooo November was a bit dark for me as at work the cutting of work hours started as the weather turned cold. On top of that the so infamous hungarian community spirit reached me both at work and at home. At work it resulted a 'good worker' promoted from temp to full timer and me... oh well... let's say this way: zero hour temp. At home I had some difficulties with a flatmate who later left the property... with my roommate. So I had to look for a new job and a new roommate. Well with job I had luck as in 2 days I was already working and the next monday I was sent to a new place by the agency, where I am still working, but finding a roommate... well I just didn't wanted to. So I decided to move to a single room in the same house, to the room where my arch-enemy lived. As the main reason for the conflict was he's smoking indoors (in his room) the room I got was smelling like an ashtray. After 4 weeks of open window the scent was almost gone but if I don't open window for 2-3 days then I can still smell the smoke.

Then came the Christmas. My first plan was that I go to Hungary from 12th until the 30th of December, but at the new place they asked me to stay as long I can. So I was working like a dog until the 22nd and left UK on the morning of 23rd of December. Oh how I wish it would've been as easy as it looks like. On the 21st we got snow. It's not a big deal huh? Well not for the britons :) Many planes cancelled and noone knew when the airports will be able to open up again. Hooray... NOT. On 22nd early in the morning Luton opened and fortunately there was no snow on the 22nd or the 23rd. So my plane was leaving in time (including almost 2 hours delay :D). As I was working like a dog (just as I wrote earlier) I made some cash which I spent on making a very nice Christmas for my family... No matter how much it was but seeing Maja and Edua so happy for all the goodies they got... worths every single penny spent. Also my mom (who's know for being a computer anti-talent) can call me on SkyPe now anytime as they got a Dualphone (it means it's a normal landline phone and via a router it's a SkyPe phone as well). Luckily the really idiot-safe menu is still a maze for her so... but I am sure she will harass me soon everyday! :D Just kidding ma'... I am happy to hear your voice anytime! :D

So on the 30th I came back and had a very nice welcome... NOT. As you may (or may not) know among my flatmates there are a black guy from Sierra Leone (Mawie) and his hungarian girlfriend (Monika), a brittish lady (Dionne), a french guy (Rafik) and a hungarian gipsy family (the Balogs - Jani, Mari, Aliz and Szabolcs). Well before I left they asked me a few things from Hungary. Monika asked for some Turo Rudi, Aliz asked me for some Cheetos (which I have to admit that I forgot...) and Mari asked me for -as we call- 'Kid's Champagne'. Well the Turo Rudi was no problem as I was able to put it in my hand luggage, but the Kid's Champagne... well didn't made to fit in the weight limit of my checked in baggage. I wanted to bring some drinks from Hungary (2 Vilmos, 1 Tokaji Szomorodni, 1 Rose, 1 Red Wine and the K'sC), which resulted in 8 kilos plus with all the safety packing. So I had to a, lower the amount of drinks; b, lower the amount of 'safety clothes' around the bottles. This resulted in having these in my big bag: 2 Vilmos, 1 Tokaji Szomorodni, 1 backpack holding them, 1 towel around them. This was just exactly 15 kilos :) So I knew that I will have to tell Maria that I don't have the K'sC but I am pretty sure there is something similar here in the UK and I will check the local supermarket for it. But things went a bit different... when I entered the door Maria greeted me as this: "Hi, what did you brought to us?". Yes, it f*cked me up too :) so I told her: "Nothing". Then she turned into a martyr and went to the kids saying: "You won't be able to celebrate the New Year as Peter didn't brought you the K'sC". Like it's my obligatory to do so... Anyway in a not so calm tone I told her that I had to choose between the much more valuable and unreplaceable drinks and their K'sC and shame on me I choosed their bottle (along with 2 wines), but I am going to ASDA (local supermarket) and pretty sure that there will be something to fill the role. So I went to ASDA as I was in need to shop some food and what a suprise... Non-Alcoholic Carbonated Juice Drink from grapes in a champagne bottle. So I bought it (along with some basic food) and on the way out (as I have no signal at ASDA) I texted Maria that I got the K'sC. She texted me back "So what should I do?" and after a little SMS-Kung-Fu I texted her that what she does is kinda pathetic. Then when I arrived home she called his hubby to tell what an evil bastard I am and called her pathetic... etc. Martyrdome at it's best. Anyway... I went to sleep and next day left early as I can for a party with friends. On the way I was thinking and I just got that my George Foreman grilling machine is in the kitchen... and I was almost sure that it's non sticking plates will be scratched. Well... the party was great and I arrived around 10 AM in the morning and well as I was a bit hungry I decided to make some sandwiches with my special edition 'plates well scracthed' GF grilling machine. So at the moment I am in war with a gipsy family... :D

But the year started quite well as I already had to work on the 2nd and the 4th... but not after. As my workmates went for an exhibition (as exhibitor) I had to take 5 days off. 5 days of no work. And as I was quite nullifying my bank account it was hurting my finances quite badly. So I made a decision: the Nikon has to go. And it went. Today.

So this is the situation now...

But I have great plans for the year and if all is okay I am on the right track to achieve them :)

------------------------------------------------
Hogy oszinte legyek utalom ketszer leirni a bejegyzeseket... es mivel jelenleg Angliaban elek ezert ugy dontottem, hogy mar csak nyelvgyakorlas gyanant is angolul fogom irni a blog postokat... kiveve amit csak magyarul :) Aki nem ertene az angol szoveget az hasznalja a http://www.webforditas.hu/translation.php oldalt, mely nem csak leforditja de nagyon viccesse is teszi a bejegyzeseket :D

Viszont igyekszem egy rovid osszefoglalot irni a postrol... magyarul :D

Szoval legutobbi bejegyzesem ota tomoren annyi tortent velem, hogy uj helyen melozom, uj helyen lakom (ugyanaz a haz csak masik szoba)... immaron egyedul. Volt egy iszonyat jo Karacsonyom a csaladdal, amit meg az evindito anyagi nem terv szerint haladas kovetkeztebeni Nikon eladodas sem tud elrontani. Valamint a hazban lako ciganyokkal osszebalheztam (mondjuk ugy, hogy kihoztak a Jobbik enem :D).

1 megjegyzés:

  1. "Rendben tudom ez egy ideig az itt levő utolsó frissítés óta :) De mindig bent marad elmében az eléggé világosan kijelentettem azt az én vagyok nem egy BLOGGER! :D"

    Hat nem szorakoztato? :D

    VálaszTörlés