2010. január 7., csütörtök

Day 307 - ...and the plans for the New Decade :D

So as I wrote earlier I have some plans. First thing is have a quite stable job... which at the moment could be _anything_. Then I want to study and get qualificated. I want to get some certificates. Also I want to move from this house as -oh well- it has some problems (small kitchen, 1 bathroom for 10 persons, a bit overcrowded and far from where I work now). Then with certificates I want to get a better job. Not because the money, but I feel I am more than being 'the guy who loads the shelves'.

So in details:
Short term work plans:
Now I work at a Showroom / Warehouse as... well as the guy who does everything. Whatever needs to be done around a showroom and warehouse... I do! :D I do it mostly for covering my expenses but I really enjoy it. The people I work with are good and the place is okay.

Studies:
My first thought was to get some MS Certificate (MCSA, MCSE... etc) and become a System Administrator thingie :D But at the place where I work they need a SuperUser for the system they use: MS Navision. Which is a different path in IT (SQL, Database... etc). Also there are courses in Game Design and if all goes well tomorrow I will meet a -so called- course advisor telling me details about GameDev courses. So one thing I know: I want to study in IT but not 100% sure which path.

Long term work plans:
Martin, my coworker just simply calls me 'Brains' all the time (and I call him 'Muscles' :D) because I am more of the thinker type than the physical type in work. I was always working with computers before and I feel that my talents more in the ways of IT than in the path of the Physical Worker. So as I go forward with the studies I hope to get a job in the IT. I hope around the end of summer I can succeed to be an office worker, dressing smart casual and sitting in a cubicle :) (maybe I should send my CV to Veridian Dynamics? :D)

Housing plans:
As of now I plan to move to Enfield. It's basically a part of London but it's not. It's already Middlesex county, but having TfL buses and trains. No Tube. But as of 2nd of January trains within London are accepting Oyster (so they are basically considered as a tube line). Enfield is Zone 5 and 6 and has 2 trains (for details see the map at TfL) so it's not that bad and far from the centre. There are buses going directly to the Central. But the best thing about Enfield is there are some factories, warehouses and other places where you can find work. I already have a contact of an agency at Enfield. So if all goes wrong at the place where I work I could find a job at Enfield quite easily. Also as it is Zone 5 and there are no real Tube lines just rail, the rent is not too high :)
Later on... well it mostly depends on where and what do I work... but I hope to have my own flat or house and maybe I will become a landlord and not a tenant...

So the plan is: get support for my studies and get a better job this year.
------------------------------
Roviden az ezevi terveim: Eloszor is egy viszonylag biztos melo (ami ugy nez ki most megvan), amivel bele tudok vagni tanfolyamokba (IT... de azon belul?) valamint elkoltozni es talan kesobb sajat lakas (1 szobas picike... de megis onalloan... egyedul lakni).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése