2010. április 4., vasárnap

DAY 395 - Oh my days!

Been a while... isn't it? :D

Around the end of February my days started to stall at the warehouse so I looked for an other job. I had plans to go and work in the Security Business but to do so, I might need to do a course... which costs money.

But a couple days ago I started a new job... I can't really describe (and I don't want to go into details :D) what's this job all about, but it seems interesting. In the short term the payment is nothing extraordinary (not much better than I would get with Kitchen Portering :D) but in the long term it has a lot to offer. As of now I am in the learning phase yet but in the last two weeks I've learned a lot and gained a lot of confidence, which is a good thing :) From the next week I hope I can leave the 'L' and step into the earning phase :D I might start a new blog dedicated to this job as 'Things are happening' everyday :D
-------------------------------
Új melóm van ami egyelőre igencsak igéretes. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése